Re: [libminc] Test issues when building on mipsel architecture (#66)

On Sat, 2015-12-05 at 18:21 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just forwarding this mail from upstream.  From my perspective it is
> possibly not a bug in libminc but rather a problem of certain mips
> hardware.

I haven't looked at this build failure in particular, but I do know the
FPUs on the Loongson machines are a little suspect (giving _almost_
correct answers to _most_ things) so I would not be surprised if this
was a hardware problem.

> I wonder in how far this is a serious bug of libminc and should be
> downgraded to important (at maximum).

Since libminc has never successfully built on mipsel, this bug
shouldn't have been serious in the first place (regardless of what was
causing it).

James