Re: mips buildds (was: Re: Bits from the Release Team: transitions, architectures, freeze!)

Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> It's mostly due to me having started again a temporary build daemon
> called swarm, after getting the agreement from the release team. It is
> hosted in my home and not DSAed, so it means manual signing and so on.

Oh, thanks for that.  I was concerned some packages could miss their
migration because of the mips build queue (after the surge in uploads
right before freeze).  It seems that situation might been averted by
this.

> > I notice a new mips machine in use I've not seen before:
> > https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=mips-aql-02
> [...]
> I take the opportunity of this email to thanks all the persons who made
> that possible: DSA, ImgTec for the hardware, AQL for the hosting and
> probably a few other persons I have forgotten/I am not aware of.

I might add that it sounds like a great piece of hardware if it's
what I think it is:  EdgeRouter Pro (Cavium Octeon II + 8GiB RAM),
a 1U router with many gigabit Ethernet ports, and running a full,
free Debian OS?

Could be worth mentioning to debian-publicity@, or on planet.d.o
especially if there are photos ;)

Regards,