RE: please give-back psi4 on mips

Hello,

it failed, but with different error, this time.

Since it  failed on lucatelli,
I tried to build it again, but this time on Cavium boards.

It failed for both,
mips and mipsel build,
with the same error as last try one lucatelli:

> echo "Testing tu5-sapt..."
> Testing tu5-sapt...
> /usr/bin/make -C tu5-sapt; true
> Build killed with signal TERM after 300 minutes of inactivity

As I see from debian build logs for psi4,
it was successfully built only ones on eberlin,
which is a Loongsoon 3A.
Beside of that, Anibal and I
built it successfully on non-Cavium boards.
It seems to me that this error could be
Cavium specific issue.

I will try to further investigate this behavior.