Re: Bug#736565: [Debian-med-packaging] Bug#736565: FTBFS on non-"PC" architectures: FAIL: scram_mt.test
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#736565: [Debian-med-packaging] Bug#736565: FTBFS on non-"PC" architectures: FAIL: scram_mt.test
- From: Charles Plessy <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:06:49 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140331050637.GA22535@falafel.plessy.net>
- In-reply-to: <20140316023232.GA23644@falafel.plessy.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140215042619.GA5134@master.debian.org> <20140309101028.GA21168@master.debian.org> <20140309105825.GE12334@falafel.plessy.net> <20140309131334.GA25040@master.debian.org> <20140315043240.GB24755@falafel.plessy.net> <20140316023232.GA23644@falafel.plessy.net>
Dear Aníbal and mips-port team,
staden-io-lib is going to be removed from Testing because of a RC bug that is
solved in Sid but can not migrate as long as the package still fails to build
o non-PC architectures.
My original plan was to remove staden-io-lib from [armel armhf mips mipsel
powerpc s390x ia64], but this was cancelled as you voluntered to fix
the build failure (http://bugs.debian.org/736565#10).
Do you know when you will be able to fix the package ? If it is not likely to
happen in the short term, I would like to follow my original plan and remove it
from the architectures where it does not build.
Have a nice day,
Debian Med packaging team,
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan