Re: RFH: SIGBUS in buildd but not in porterbox

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 04:15:51PM -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> The package liblo runs a test suite at build time. This test suite
> failed in mipsel (but not mips)[1]. I tried to reproduce the issue in
> eder.d.o but it passed.
> Liblo does use unaligned access (liblo had to be removed from sparc
> for this reason).

We have a similar problem with octave-nan: bus error on the buildd,
builds fine on eder.d.o. Howeber, the package also builds fine on sparc.
Any advice on how to proceed?

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=octave-nan&arch=mipsel&ver=2.5.9-2&stamp=1393711812

	Thomas