Re: RFH: SIGBUS in buildd but not in porterbox
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFH: SIGBUS in buildd but not in porterbox
- From: Thomas Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 08:58:24 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20140304075824.GA27917@t61>
- In-reply-to: <CAAfdZj82r-=KcCFCtG6v-P-Y93+ArHKWH2TuKQ2NHK86a8kUNA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAAfdZj82r-=KcCFCtG6v-P-Y93+ArHKWH2TuKQ2NHK86a8kUNA@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 04:15:51PM -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> The package liblo runs a test suite at build time. This test suite
> failed in mipsel (but not mips). I tried to reproduce the issue in
> eder.d.o but it passed.
> Liblo does use unaligned access (liblo had to be removed from sparc
> for this reason).
We have a similar problem with octave-nan: bus error on the buildd,
builds fine on eder.d.o. Howeber, the package also builds fine on sparc.
Any advice on how to proceed?