Debian MIPS64EL port cross build chroot

Hi, folks,

>From start of this project, we planned to provide a chroot environment
for MIPS64EL cross build,
with help of Debian multiarch mechanism.
Finally, I figure it out, although with some problem.

How to use:
   1. Download:
       http://mips64el.debian.net/debian/crosstoolchain/mips64el-on-amd64-cross-chroot.tar.gz
   2. untar it.
   3. chroot to it, it may work on any linux-amd64 platform, with
kernel enough new.
   4. MIPS64EL libraries may be install by apt-get install like
            apt-get install libjpeg8-dev:mips64el

Know issues:
    1. apt has some problem to solve the dependency when
         process mips64el/amd64 depends at the same time.
    2. /usr/bin/mips64el-linux-gnuabi64-g{cc,++} etc are soft link by
hand from *-4.8
    3. To build o32 target with multilib  mechanism, /usr/lib/lib*.so*
should be link to
         /usr/libo32
    4. LD has some trouble when process DT_NEEDED target, so for now,
         you will need to explicitly specify all of the shared object by hand.
         Who can help to solve this problem?
    5. Version of these packages (eglibc/linux-libc-dev/gcc/binutils)
are some behind the sid,
         so don't use 'dist-upgrade'

Enjoy Hacking.

--