Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On Friday, November 29, 2013, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Some precision about the MIPS machines:

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 09:04:56PM +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
>  * [mips, mipsel] buildds/porterboxes run on hardware which is very old or has known defects:
>    - mips octeon is unstable

Better me more precise there, Octeon machines in general are very
stable. That said out of the three machines we have in Debian, two are
unstable, the other one is very stable. We never really understood why,
we only have remarked they have different CPU revision number.

>    - mipsel loongson have CPU bugs

I see on http://release.debian.org/jessie/arch_qualify.html that it
concerns the "NOP implementation error" from Loongson 2F. Debian is
using Loongson 2E for buildds and porters machines, which are not
affected by this issue.

I've got anther 3A board today, which is an official product of Loongson, Inc. that can be purchased on the market. We have made