Building mercurial in a buildd that's not lucatelli

Hi debian-mips,

Is it possible to build mercurial 2.8-2 in a mips buildd that's not
lucatelli?  2.8-1 was successfully built in ball[0] and none of the
changes from 2.8-1 to 2.8-2 should make the testsuite timeout as it
does right now.  While I can increase the timeout yet again and that
will fix two of the tests (test-gendoc.t and test-largefiles.t) it
won't fix test-shelve.t, whose output changes because the hardware is
painfully slow.  This doesn't happen in any other arch so I don't want
to blacklist a test just because it fails in a slow buildd of an
architecture.

[0] https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=mercurial&arch=mips

That's why I'm asking to build mercurial 2.8-2 in another mips buildd,
if that's possible.  Many thanks,
Javi

PS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list.