OutReach Program For Women Applicant

   Dear  MIPS Mentors,   I have a master degree in the field of
Computer
Engineering from University of Tehran [1]. The primary focus of my
research is computer architecture. I have become very interested in your
internship to get more experience in open source programming. I really
enjoy working in Linux and I have some programming experiences in Linux
and I am free to spend 40 hours a week on the Outreach Program for Women.
 Unfortunately I have been informed of the program a little bit late and I
hope I don`t miss this great opportunity. Would you please let me know
about the next step of this application?I have a master degree in the
field of Computer Engineering from University of Tehran [1]. The primary
focus of my research is computer architecture. I have become very
interested in your internship to get more experience in open source
programming. I really enjoy working in Linux and I have some programming
experiences in Linux and I am free to spend 40 hours a week on the
Outreach Program for Women.   Thank you in advance for your time and
consideration   Best regards   Noushin   P.S. Attached you can find my
resume.     Links: ------ [1] http://ut.ac.ir/en

https://wiki.debian.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/NoushinBehboudi

Dear George Dunlap,

I have a master degree in the field of Computer Engineering from University of Tehran. The primary focus of my research is computer architecture.  I have become very interested in your internship to get more experience in open source programming. I really enjoy working in Linux and I have some programming experiences in Linux and I am free to spend 40 hours a week on the Outreach Program for Women.

Unfortunately I have been informed of the program a little bit late and I hope I don`t miss this great opportunity. Would you please let me know about the next step of this application?I have a master degree in the field of Computer Engineering from University of Tehran. The primary focus of my research is computer architecture.  I have become very interested in your internship to get more experience in open source programming. I really enjoy working in Linux and I have some programming experiences in Linux and I am free to spend 40 hours a week on the Outreach Program for Women.