mips64el port build failed list

We are working on the port of mips64el, and the progress is quite good.

We have about 11000 packages to build for this port.
About 2666 packages are not in build queue, due to lack of build-deps
About 695 packages are building or waiting or attempted
                   or failed to build due to something wrong
The others are successfully built (maybe with our patches)

http://192.168.252.248/attempted/0_attempted.txt
    is the list of packages which have tried to build while failed,
    which is so called attempted in sbuild.

The buildlog of these packages can be found in
     http://vip.moonux.org/attempted/

The help of to fix these build is warm welcomed.

--
YunQiang Su