Re: GCL FTBFS on mips autobuilders, but not fresh mips schroots

Greetings, and thanks!  I've pinned this down -- after a few days, a
gcc-4.8 got pulled into the chroot which reproduced the failure.  Simple
miscompilation at -O1.  Filed a bug against this, and am now running
successfully at -O0.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire			     		    camm@maguirefamily.org