Re: possible gsoc multiarch cross build cooperation

+++ Eleanor Chen [2013-07-05 22:32 +0800]:
> Hi Johannes and Wookey,
>
> Will 11:00 UTC on Tuesday do for you? Is it OK for us to meet at that
> time on IRC? Which channel should we get in?

I am at Linaro Connect all next week. I need to check the schedule to
see if anything vital is happening at 11:00, but I hope I will be able
to attend.

The group photo is immediately before but should be finished. and
there are a couple of sessions I ought to be in, but hopefully I can
follow the IRC meeting too.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/