Re: Cobalt CacheRaq2 OS Restore CD.

Hello List :)

I will gladly set up a ftp server and keep it on-line for as long as I can
:)

I would like to thank again to Rainer who, so nicely, made copies of his
restore CD's and made them available to me :)

And BTW, if anyone has the following version of the Restore CD available:

SKU                     PRODUCT
960-CR200101AU          CacheRaQ 2 English

And could be so kind to make a copy for me, it would be very vey good :)

Thank you!!

Luis Reis