Ifound you accidently..

Hi! :)
I found ur profile on the dating site a few days ago and I have to say that I was astonished... I dunno what it is but you have got something that attracts people to you. I did not notice how I started to write to you!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my name is Antonietta))
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I travel a lot and I love it) I always wanna go somewhere and I think I'll be this way until I found someone whom I'd like.  I like to meet interesting people from all over the world...
So, could you tell me more about yourself?))) What kind of man are you? What do you like? Why'd you like to write me tomorrow???)))
Can't wait for your answer. Please write me back when you can.
Keep in touch