Re: single device to replace ADSL router, WiFi/Ethernet router, SIP router?

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a way to replace my current home network infrastructure
> with a single device running Debian.

paul, hi,

if you're still on the mad scheme of doing everything in a single box,
to give yourself hell _and_ high water for the purposes of reducing
that rats nets by a mere oo.... 30%, here's a product that apparently
actually exists, is in stock, and might err... well i'd say it'd help
but it's best if i say that it'll get you towards the goal :)

ADSL2+ PCI modem from linitx.com:

 http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12181

l.