Debian on Telekom Entertain Receiver MR303

Hi,

I hope, this is the correct mailing list ...

Together with my Internet Package (Telekom Entertain) came a Receiver.
It turned out, it runs Windows CE, so I disassembled it in order to
replace it by Linux.

Found it containing 32-bit MIPS CPU Broadcom BCM7405 at 400 MHz,
256 MByte DDR2 SDRAM, 4 MByte Flash and a 500 GB SATA HD.

Does anyone have experience on porting Debian to such a box ?
I never ported anything, no cross-compiling and so on,
but I really would like to do it.
Where do I have to start ?
Where can I share my developments ?

Best,