Re: configuring emacs fails on mipsel wheezy

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:11:06 -0500
Paul Roge <proge@riseup.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:14:59 +0200
> mforestier <mforestier@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> > For emacs, xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion, libre-office and even
> > for the kernel, we have to use china's "bjlx" sources!
> > Hope this help!
>
> Thanks!
>
> http://www.anheng.com.cn/loongson2f/wheezy/ and
> http://www.bjlx.org.cn/ are unresponsive, but
> http://apt.vds-host.org/anheng/wheezy/ appears to have the same
> files. However, I don't find a gpg key for these repositories so I am
> going to desist and revert back to squeeze with fsfla's kernel
> 2.6.38.
>
> Does anyone know if fsfla's more recent kernels are compatible with
> debian, which version, and how to create a ramdisk with them? The
> newest one is linux-image-3.0.4-libre-lemote.

Hello again,

Adding following to /etc/apt/sources.list worked!

deb http://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson2f/lenny/
deb-src http://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson2f/lenny/
deb http://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson2f/squeeze/
deb-src http://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson2f/squeeze/

A little strange to add both, but I know have the kernel, emacs, and libreoffice installed. I still don't have a gpg key, however.

- Paul