Re: YeeLoong / hotkey driver

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Ralf Baechle <ralf@linux-mips.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 09:06:59PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
>
>> there is currently a mail thread about the hotkeys not working with
>> the default debian kernel. After a bit of search, I noticed the
>> patches within
>> http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2009-11/msg00598.html
>> however I didn't find a conclusion.
>>
>> Do you remember (or does anyone else) what happened to the patches or
>> how we could get hotkey support into the default kernels? Thanks!
>
> Back then a debate started and no updated version of the patch was ever
> posted.  But nothing fundamentally wrong with the patch.

The old patch is out-of-date, perhaps we can start a new trip to
upstream the latest version maintained at
http://dev.lemote.com/code/linux-loongson-community.

The latest one threaded the irq interrupt handler and fixed some bugs.

Hope somebody else can work on it for I'm a little busy currently ;-)

Thanks Ralf,

Regards,
Wu Zhangjin