Re: configuring emacs fails on mipsel wheezy

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:14:59 +0200
mforestier <mforestier@free.fr> wrote:

> Hello!
> For emacs, xserver-xorg-video-siliconmotion, libre-office and even for
> the kernel, we have to use china's "bjlx" sources!
> Hope this help!

Thanks!

http://www.anheng.com.cn/loongson2f/wheezy/ and http://www.bjlx.org.cn/ are unresponsive, but http://apt.vds-host.org/anheng/wheezy/ appears to have the same files. However, I don't find a gpg key for these repositories so I am going to desist and revert back to squeeze with fsfla's kernel 2.6.38.

Does anyone know if fsfla's more recent kernels are compatible with debian, which version, and how to create a ramdisk with them? The newest one is linux-image-3.0.4-libre-lemote.

thanks,
Paul