Re: unsupporting Architecture: mips

Le jeudi 04 août 2011 10:25:34, Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
> Both build failures in experimental are due to the switch to gcj-4.6 as
> a bootstrapping compiler. They build fine when using gcj-4.4, and it
> seems it's what has to be done so that mips doesn't block anything. I am
> working to find the issue in gcj-4.6, but it will take more time.

Last build on buildd network (for mips and mipsel) still fails with GCJ-4.4 :

mips :
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=openjdk-7&arch=mips

mipsel :
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=openjdk-7&arch=mipsel

I'm trying to reproduce this failure on gabrielli (mips porterbox) but, for
now, gabrielli seems to build this package without problems :/

Cheers,
--
Damien