Re: lemote mini-pc, bad NIC, bas USB controller?

Le dimanche 30 janvier 2011 à 22:36 -0600, Javier Vasquez a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm also wondering if even though they are HW problems, there are work
> arounds that might prevent the problems to show up, such as using
> lemote sqeeze distro and not official debian, or gnew-sense distro or
> so...
>
> If anyone has had experiences with this mini-pcs, let me know.  Some
> additional output:

trying scp on openclipart-png_0.18+dfsg-5_all.deb, from a yeeloong
laptop with gnewsense (kernel 2.6.37-libre-lemote) to a fuloong mini
(same distro & kernel) end with "Corrupted MAC on input. lost
connection". However apt-get install openclipart-png on the Fuloong mini
goes without problem.

Saludos
Samy