Re: Help figuring out why ksh is not building

Hi:

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:36 AM, brian m. carlson
<sandals@crustytoothpaste.net> wrote:
> ksh is not building on mips or mipsel.  From what I can see from the
> build logs, it looks like certain headers are not getting included or
> not getting included correctly, but I don't have access to a mips or
> mipsel machine.  The maintainer has been unable to reproduce the problem
> under qemu.  debian-mips, could one of you please look into this to see
> what the problem might be?

I'm not sure why it failed to build on the build daemon.  I have just
successfully built it on both a mips and a mipsel machine
on pbuilders running unstable.  The version I built was ksh_93t+20100621-1,
and I updated the pbuilders this morning, just before running the builds.

Perhaps whatever was causing the problem has gone away?  I also seem to recall
some weird build failures on lucatelli this summer, but that
would only explain the mips failure, not the mipsel.

Shane