"unit boot failed" by installing Debian on Qube2

Hi *,

I´m trying to install Debian an Qube2.

I successfully installed an DHCP- and NFS-Server on my Ubuntu and start the net booting on the Qube2. The Qube2 gets The IP from the DHCP and asked if I want to use terminal or SSH. I don't have an serial connector on my notebook so that I have to choose SSH. After the display says "Starting the installer (SSH)" I got an "Unit Boot Failed". I tried also Serial with the same result.

Does anybody have an idea?

I tried the following HowTo: