Re: porterboxes vs. qemu

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM, fxzhang <fxzhang@ict.ac.cn> wrote:
> Lemote (www.lemote.com) has now a compile farm consist of several loongson
> based machines. It is mainly used by FSF/gnewsense guys now. We can add more
> nodes if you need them. Or we can donate some machines somewhere to avoid
> too slow connections.

FYI I talked to Karl (gNewSense leader) and he was fine with getting
Debian people on the build farm if they are interested; I just need to
go doc the distcc / openvpn setup (and get distcc pump mode working)
and see who if anyone is interested on the Debian side (please reply
here if you are).

We have a machine in the US that uses the China boxes as distcc slaves
to avoid the China latency problem.

--
Daniel JB Clark | Free Software Activist | http://pobox.com/~dclark