From: <jscottkasten@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: debian n32
To: yajin <yajinzhou@vm-kernel.org>
Cc: debian-mips@lists.debian.org

The N32 port is of course still experimental.  I played with it a
couple years ago and got a base userland functional, however there
were some things broken, most notably gdb.

Perhaps you should try and contact this person:

http://sandyleo26.wordpress.com/2009/04/05/gsoc-proposal-creating-a-new-mips-n32-abi-port-for-debian/

Not that I'm steering you away from Debian, you may also find it
useful to look a gentoo as there is a very strait forward path to
build N32 there.  Once you have a base userland working, things get a
whole lot easier.

Regards,

-S-