Re: Debian mipsel laptop

One of the holes that had not been closed in the other firmware images was the "file" option on firefox.

See if you can use a URL like "file:///" to at least start looking around.

Also try formatting a USB stick as ext2 or ext3 and see if the unit will auto mount it.  That may be another path to some nastiness with symlinks, etc.  May let you edit the inittab file or something with the on board editor to get a root shell.

-S-