Re: Weird process hangs on r5k-ip22

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 22:25 +0200, Siggy Brentrup wrote:

> ATM the next build is running.  With debian/rules configure not
> configuring I'm still waiting for configure to finish (as on every run :()
> before I can see if removing -j 2 helps.

Current situation:
  ./debian/rules build         completes successfully
  ./debian/rules binary-arch   afterwards successfully builds .debs

  ./debian/rules binary-arch   in a fresh tree hangs, most interestingly
                               again running some cc1 going wild.

More disappointing: recompiling w/o -fPIC didn't help; ssh and friends
still segfault early w/o any useful info from gdb.

puzzled even more
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de