Re: GSoC proposal

Hi!

Yes Shanghai was one of those cities. We're all MIPS users here, so anything about MIPS do interest us. Next time you should follow up with MIPS communities in China such as the Loongsoon club, the Shanghai LUG, the Beijing LUG, china-unix.net just to name a few.

Your mentor was also came to the event.

Hope that will help you to follow up.

Fred
ps: you can call me Fred or Mr. Muller, but not Muller. In English family names are last (as opposed to Chinese where you put them first...)