Re: Userspace cycle counting for loongson?

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) 写道:
Laurent GUERBY <laurent@guerby.net> writes:

Hi,

Hi,

I'd like to time some low level code, is there a way
to count cycles in userspace for loongson processors
running debian lenny?

You can try using the mips instruction rdhwr to get the cycle counter. I
didn't tested it but I think it should work.
As far as I know, there is still no rdhwr instruction in LS2E/2F, but you can use mfc0/dmfc0 to read the 'count' cp0 register.
I would have said oprofile too but unfortunately, it needs some special
care on kernel side before it can be used.

Arnaud