Re: Fwd: Debian n32

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Frederic Muller <frederic.muller@dexxon.cn> wrote:
I would also recommend not using wordpress.com for your blog as it is blocked in China, preventing most of Chinese volunteers to read or post on your progress updates.

That's right. I also want to change my blog. However, WP was not blocked when I registered and I found that many open source developers could read my blogs and gave their comments there. Is there any popular blog site which is not blocked by GFW?

Should you need hosting/project space to share your work, Dexxon will gladly provide. Just let us know what you need.

Thanks a lot. Yes, I want such a place to host the system image I built so that other developer could download and try it.  How can I get it?

--
Best,
Sha Liu