Re: debian n32

The N32 port is of course still experimental.  I played with it a couple years ago and got a base userland functional, however there were some things broken, most notably gdb.

Perhaps you should try and contact this person:

Not that I'm steering you away from Debian, you may also find it useful to look a gentoo as there is a very strait forward path to build N32 there.  Once you have a base userland working, things get a whole lot easier.