Re: Fwd: Mips porter boxes

I'm looking for a mips and mipsel box with 1GB+ of memory to port the mlton package. The porter boxes are both dead for these architectures. Are there alternatives?

Is this the right list to ask in?

Also, rem.debian.org needs to black list the mlton package. Once I've finished the port this buildd will fail to build mlton since it lacks 1GB of memory.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org
> <mailto:weasel@debian.org>> wrote:
>
>     There are no end-user useable chroots there anyway.
>

>  Drat. Who would know when those porter boxes will be fixed?
>
>     You might be able to ask one of the buildd folks to build it for you
>     tho.
>
> Unfortunately, bootstrapping the compiler is fairly involved unless
> you've done it many times before. I don't think this is work I can ask
> them to do for me. However, perhaps (as mips folks) they have non-buildd
> machines that I could use to bootstrap on.

For this question you'd better contact the porters for access to a mips*
machine.