Re: Anyone running under QEMU?

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 23:31 +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2009-10-04, Siggy Brentrup <ex-dd@psycho.i21k.de> wrote:
> > Nope, same effect here on my SGI Indy R5000 IP22, I didn't check
> > slogin though.  Downgrading postfix and openssh* to pre-squeeze helps.
>
> I'm wondering if this is related to the cups build issue that Andreas
> Barth has been writing about here and on his blog
>
> I think it would be nice if it could be tracked down

Fine, go ahead.  I spent days tracking down the openssh issue with
weird process hangs etc (cf this list's archives) before giving up.

With the overwhelming support for 'outdated architectures' from other
DDs (not on this list) in mind, I decided to go with {open,net}BSD
instead for my collection of ancient machines.

Regs
  Siggy
--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org+
|11 days until|bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de|