Re: Weird process hangs on r5k-ip22

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 21:56 +0200, Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 07:57:15AM -0700, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > * Siggy Brentrup <debian@psycho.i21k.de> [2009-08-03 14:10]:
> > > The box has 64M of memory, swap space is ~200M.
>
> how much swap is used during compiling ? Does adding more swap help ?

Ample swap left, I overestimated numbers in my previous mail.

If you want to, you may look at

  http://winnegan.doesntexist.com/mips/

to find the build log generated by
  2>&1 sudo ./debian/rules build | tee ../build.log
as well as a screen shot showing top moments before I interrupted
the build.

@Thomas: please drop me a note to the 2nd address in my .signature
         when done with above URL, I don't want to see traffic on that
         site.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de