Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.27-rc6

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 06:25:46PM +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> I tried the newly audio device. It is working quite well with XMMS but I
> couldn't play and audio CD, maybe because of the drive?

does XMMS use audio extraction or simple play commands ? If it uses play
commands, this will never work, because the audio output of the cdrom
drive isn't connected to the mixer. Does grip or another audio
extraction program produce the same error ?

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]