Re: Safe(ish) way to go from Etch to Lenny ?

* Mark <strandedinnz@yahoo.com.au> [2008-08-29 01:49]:
> I kind of killed my Debian install on my Qube2 ;-)  So I had a go at
> installing Lenny direct and it does't go ... so is it best to install
> Etch (which works) and then upgrade to Lenny ?

Good timing because I was just going to ask for beta testers of the
lenny installer.  Can you try the image from
http://newpeople.debian.org/~aurel32/d-i/images/mipsel/
If it doesn't work, please let us know so we can fix it.
Unfortunaetly I don't have access to my Cobalt hardware at the moment,
so I cannot test it myself.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/