Re: bootable image for siemens rm 400e

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 08:00:17PM +0200, Ullrich Buss wrote:
> I have read that a bootable image for the mips siemens rm400e in
> bigendian mode needs a whole special partition on the cd.

where did you read that ? And where is this CD ?

> How can I burn this image?

Sinix CDs are pretty normal ISO CDs, so I'd expect it's just a ISO
you feed to wodimm. But without knowing what you found, it's hard to
guess.

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]