Re: Root password of Sun Qube2 Restore CD 2.0

On Wednesday 02 July 2008 02:53:19 Mark wrote:
> Off topic question but...
>
> Does anyone know what the root password is for the Sun Qube2 Restore
> CD 2.0 ?
>  want to see if I can pursuade it into restoring my Qube2 by booting
> the CD in Parallels (OSX), which of course doesn't have a "supported"
> NIC ... was going to see if I could modprobe for the virtual Realtek

The original Qube 2 software is pretty well dated. If you want to "restore"
your Qube2 I'd just install Debian, Gentoo or your favorite distro on it.

But to answer your question, I'm not aware of needing a root password for the
restore process:

http://zeffie.net/pipermail/zeffie-users_zeffie.net/2005-March/000141.html

beww