Re: [OpenWrt-Users] kexec on openwrt

Daniel Baluta wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is there already a kexec package for kamikaze ?

yup. kexec-tools. supports x86 only atm.

I've got arm support running, I'll collect the infos soon(tm) :-P ,
please refer to
http://www.mail-archive.com/openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org/msg01203.html
for the time beeing.

kexec doesn't reliably support mips all together, at least as far as I
know. This is not an OpenWRT, but a general problem.
If you know better, I'm really interested.

	harald