Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.25-rc6

I get my new DRAMS tomorrow so I can get back in the fun too. My hard freezes were definately the result of bad RAM, and not issues with 2.6.25-rc5, nor the testing update I did under 2.6.18.

I had to run debsum over every package then re-install a half dozen, including glibc because of corrupted files resulting from the udates done before I detected the bad RAM.

-S-