Re: O2 crashes on boot

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 11:08:07PM +0100, Ulrich Teichert wrote:
> I've read the O² owners manual, but did not found any suggestions about
> ordering them by size - is that something you found out? Or did I missed
> it?

it shouldn't matter, if the IP32 memory probing code works correctly.
But as it crashes there, placing the bigger modules first might narrow
down, which part is wrong.

If you have IRIX on that machine, does it work ?

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]