Re: O2 crashes on boot

Hi,

[del]
>> Thomas, do you have any idea about this?  Ulrich said it works fine
>> after stripping the machine down to 96 MB RAM.
>
>not yet. Is it possible to get a full crash dump by using serial
>console ?

I'll try, but I had problems with this O² and serial console. My R10K O²
works nicely over serial as soon as I'm ripping off the keyboard and mouse,
but the R5k gives me trouble despite using the same cable.

Can this happen due to PROM variables setting or is this a PROM version
issue?

Anyway, I'll find a way to provide the crash dump, even when I have to
copy it manually,

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de | Listening to:
Stormweg 24               |Der Weisse Raum (Der Dritte Mann), Caligari