Cobalt Qube2 hardware

Hello. I work (play) more with Gentoo, but I have a Cobalt Qube 2 that I'm hoping some dev could use. It's currently located in Little Rock, AR, but I can get it to the Chicago, IL area (north-west suburbs) if need be. I'll also be around Dallas, TX on October 11th.

If you're interested or know of a developer looking for a Qube 2, I'd be happy to try and get a home for this machine. It does work although my Gentoo install is fubar'd. It was purchased used, but is in very good physical shape.