Re: MIPS kernel snapshots - 2.6.26-rc5

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 11:31:12AM +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> This kernel does not boot the SGI ip32 I use for tests: the display kept
> showing the arcboot output, the led did not change to green.
> I will try again (later) using a serial console.

it works with serial console for me. I never tried fb console with the
O2, but it gets detected:

[17179569.616000] fb0: SGI GBE rev 1 @ 0x16000000 using 4096kB memory

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]