Qube and led bar

Hi,

just a little question (it's not very important, but i'd like to know what happened....) :

I own a qube2, which runs debian testing. I recently made a dist-upgrade and it has upgraded my kernel.

I now run a 2.6.24-1 kernel (i was in 2.6.22.3 before) and i noticed that the front led bar doesn't work like before.

The led bar now blinks with disk activity. Before the upgrade, the led bar was ON permanently.

Why ? is this a compilation option of the kernel ?

I saw this ( http://www.qube2.org/2007/07/10/led-set-utility-for-cobalt-server/ ) but it doesn't talk about disk activity......

Thanks for any information...... (where can i find the .config of the kernel image i'm using ?)

JF