Possible glitch in weekly dvd builds of the mipsel archive.

Hi all,

 I would like to raise the attention to a possible glitch in one of the index files available on the weekly built mipsel DVDs. I wonder if the issue I encountered was due to a bad burn or a malefunctioned dvd media or an error in the dvd build itself. Has anyone else tried to use dvd #1 and bumped into a missing "Package: .." stanza in the xmanpages-ja's section in the index file? If so, it would  be nice if it'd be fixed for good of other users.

 Best,

Sivan