Re: [HOWTO] SGI tftp boot with ARCLoad

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:59:44PM +0200, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> It looks like the PROM is peeking at the file and stopping the
> transfer if it doesn't like what it gets, though I have a hard time
> believing that.

Try extending the config - i mean - the config should not load either
if the prom does - just append more than a couple of tftp blocks
of comments - if it fails the prom peeks at it - Maybe the prom
just looks at files which are >2 tftp blocks or something.

> As the kernel image is loaded flawlessly, this is for sure not an
> ARCLoad issue (same code used).

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little