Re: Built package not taken into account

Romain Beauxis wrote:
> 	Hi !

Hi

Note that the contact address for the mips buildd admins is
mips@buildd.d.o and not this list...

> Mediawiki has been stuck in sid until now because it complains about a missing
> mips build:
>   http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=mediawiki
> However, it is in fact already built on this architecture:
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=mediawiki&ver=1%3A1.11.2-1&arch=mipsel&file=log
>
> This is a bit annoying since the new package fixes a security issue.
>
> What can I do ?

You could have contacted the buildd admins. I have contacted the buildd
admin of ball in private and apparently the best thing to do was to give
back the package which I just did...

Cheers

Luk