Problem installing on RaQ 2

Hi,

I am currently trying to install debian-mips on a RaQ 2. I have got it to boot from the NFS server, selected the SSH install method however it just hangs at the starting SSH installer message, from reading a tutorial I understand that it'd only supposed to take a few minutes at most however after 30 minutes nothing has changed. I have restarted the process several times.

Unfortunatley I dont have a serial cable to try the installation that way, i've just ordered one but it wont be here for a few days and i'd like to get this installed and working asap.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason