Re: Debian on SGI O2

64MB of RAM is a little cramped for a 2.6 kernel so I would say that RAM
is your culprit.  It'll work (as you can see), but it depends on what
you want to do with your O2.  FWIW, I've got a 200MHz O2 (running Etch)
with 512MB of RAM sitting next to me right now.  It is running a ton of
services and not even touching swap (currently it is only using about
384MB of RAM).

-Chad